Multisensory rehabilitation programmes for balance disorders: an introduction
October 26, 2022
- Discuss models of postural control and identify how different disease states impact upon postural stability
- Apply postural control models to create comprehensive balance assessments for different patient cohorts that present with balance dysfunction.
- Develop holistic strategies to support balance rehabilitation in different patient cohorts, and frame these within the context of a postural control model.
- Janet Thomas (United Kingdom)
- Matthew Liston (United Kingdom)
- Marousa Pavlou (United Kingdom)